1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Right, the room!" Eve snapped her fingers, as if she'd forgotten all bout it.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:21 (Oh wow! Thats a lot closer than I thought it would be XD)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Unloading the truck from our Thanksgiving trip.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My computer screen XD
9. What are you wearing?
Orange T-shirt and bluejeans
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah but I have no clue what it was XD
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Drarara wall scroll, Beyblade Metal Fusion poster, first quilt I ever made, con badges, meddles and ribbons, tapestry, picture that looks like the tapestry, two angels, a cross with a little girl praying on it, and a paper butterfly. Normally there is a picture of Peter rabbit but it fell down and I have to fix the frame.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz
15. What is the last film you saw?
'My Favorite Wife' (With Carry Grant
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would save it for college!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I'm one of the people that really doesn't care if a human dies in a movie, but if an animal is hurt I want to kill the people who wrote the movie. Or did you know that?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don't know. There are things I would like to change but I'm not sure how much they would help if the did change and what the consequences would be.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. Can I dance? No. lol I'm really bad XD
20. George Bush:
I'm not going to get into this XD
21. Imagine that your first child would be a girl, what would you call her?
Never thought of it.
22. Imagine that your first child would be a boy, what would you call him?
Really don't know.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes and no.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I honestly don't know.
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
I TAG YOU!!